The Director of Development
A multinational industry leading company that develops, invests, and delivers solar and battery energy storage is looking for an experienced developer to join their team. This Leading international provider of renewable energy is looking for an individual who has experience developing utility scale projects in ERCOT and SPP. The Director of Development will lead a team of developers to facilitate project needs such as: site selection, land acquisition, working withing local state and federal regulations to obtain permits, managing budgets and project time-lines.
The Director of Development will be responsible for…
- Developing a pipeline of utility scale solar and storage assets.
- Stay up to date on all applicable regulations and policies to ensure seamless execution of the development processes.
- Create and maintain supportive relationships with both internal and external partners to manage project time-lines.
The Director of Development should have the following qualification's...
- 4-6 years experience in renewable energy project development/project management.
- Experience with Development in ERCOT and SPP power markets.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Previous success in the development of multiple solar projects.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.