Coordinates with engineering disciplines to achieve a consistent group execution approach with respect to procedures, work instructions, guidelines and execution of deliverables.
Development and execution of Design and Department technical KPI's for all engineering disciplines. Supports operations for accurate forecasting and annual budget's for engineering disciplines to meet KPI's.
- Supports business development to meet needs such as technical sales,proposal preparation and client presentations.
- Participating in hiring of lead engineers across all engineering departments.
- Develops, manages and coordinates area projects, undertaking operation technical training programme for engineering personnel. As well as engaging with HR on graduate training schemes, CPD, career planning and training budgeting
- Implementation of roll-out of new engineering software tools and associated training.
- Implementation and coordination with quality on roll-out of group systems and procedures, work instructions and associated training.
- Development and management of relevant technical standards and codes within the Boston Projects Operation to align with Group knowledge management system. Overseas the compliance of engineering deliverables to latest codes and standards. Maintains and budgets for relevant codes and standards to be available to engineers.
- Participates and manages project design delivery technical quality compliance with the Boston Projects Operation by facilitating necessary design reviews and lessons learned sessions. Manages Lessons learned implementation. Coordinates with quality and facilitates internal technical quality audits and close-out of Corrective Actions for disciplines