Our Client is seeking an ambitious Water/Wastewater Director of Engineering based in Greater Philadelphia or the Greater Harrisburg, PA area.
- Hybrid / Flexible Working
- $135,000 - $160,000
- Competitive Industry Benefits
As a Director of engineering, this position will help develop a vision for growth for the Mid-Atlantic W/WW Operations. This individual will also lead business development efforts and manage relationships with key clients. Leadership responsibilities include: business planning and strategy, building and maintaining positive client relationships, and open communication with partners and team while growing and directing a utilities practice.
The successful candidate will be given a great deal of autonomy to lead, direct, and grow their business.
- 12+ or more years of experience in civil engineering design with at least 5 directly managing water / wastewater projects.
- Client contacts and relationships with local municipalities, area counties water management authorities and local, regional, state agencies.
- Business development skills and the proven ability to win work.
- Experience writing proposals, scopes of work, and budgets for projected work.Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage and mentor staff, and direct resources effectively in a positive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to manage utilities projects profitably.