The Director of Entitlement will support the underwriting and entitlement activities for the single-family rental development team. This person ensures that the appropriate due diligence is conducted on all new development projects and supports the preliminary site analysis for a region's Vice President of Acquisition and Division President.
- Coordinates all 3rd party consultants during due diligence.
- Directs project engineers on appropriate site design criteria, negotiates with governmental authorities on matters related to traffic improvements, easements and all permits.
- Works with engineers to generate preliminary horizontal construction documents to be used to generate realistic development budgets and time lines.
- Provides in-house support on preliminary site plans for new deals.
- Coordinates with VP of Land Development on final budgeting/bidding of all sites.
- Coordinates with VP Land Acquisition and Division President on DD spend and go/no-go decisions.
-Serves as the link between acquisition and development/construction function.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college required.
- Prefer Professional Engineer certification
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Public Presentations