Position: Finance Director
Summary: A multi-billion dollar company is looking to leverage global technology and financial partnerships to modernize America's power generation. They are driven to improve energy infrastructure by developing and operating power generation facilities using cutting edge, domestically available natural gas and renewable power technology. The company is looking to hire a Finance Director to join their team.
This Director position will work with project team members to develop/manage/report on project-specific budgets for a portfolio of projects on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, as applicable. The position will also help drive capital investment decisions, optimize capital structures, and manage portfolio liquidity. The Director will lead the interaction with the project/portfolio's lenders/investors to ensure compliance with project agreements and credit documents. This position is an excellent for a driven individual with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment, who can move quickly, multitask, prioritize and work with confidential information.
Location: Braintree, MA or Silver Spring, MD
The Finance Director's responsibilities include:
- Manage relationship with the projects' Boards of Directors and Lenders;
- Present financial results, project performance and variance analysis to Boards of Directors and Lenders;
- Coordinate review of project level financial results, proformas of individual assets and portfolio roll-up;
- Create monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting packages for internal and external reporting as applicable;
- Review quantitative and qualitative analysis in support of project-level budget development, review, and variance reporting. Sensitize existing and/or create financial pro formas to drive investment decisions;
- Conduct contract / agreement reviews;
- Build and grow strong lender relationships; and
- Collaborate closely with other departments within the Company and work with senior professionals to deliver final work products as appropriate.
The Finance Director should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with relevant Business Administration, Finance, Economics or Engineering orientation
- Master of Business Administration preferred but not required
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and be able to manage several tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and financial credit check
If interested, please do not hesitate to apply!