We have an opportunity for a Director of Project Delivery with a on a permanent basis. This opportunity is with a vertically integrated Solar partner. They develop and construction Renewable Energy projects in the US. The position will be based in North Haven, CT. This role will report directly into the VP of EPC.
A few main responsibilities include:
- Track key performance indicators for large portfolios of projects. Monitor budgets and schedules. Ensure projects meet all deadlines.
- Oversee and manage the entire lifecycle from project award to full operation.
- Lead a project team with dedicated engineering and construction resources to deliver the project on-time and on-budget.
- Analyze the pipeline and identify short- and long-term risks.
- Perform pre-contract diligence of full-EPC partners. Negotiate design and installation standards while driving the timeline to a fully executed EPC agreement.
A few main qualifications include:
- Four-year degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management, or related field.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience reading, drafting, and negotiating contracts and legal documents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
For further information about this position please apply in and we can find some time to connect!