LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
A Minnesota based Wind developer that has been operating for over 20 years is looking to add a Director of Project development to its team. They're in the process of opening a new office, so its a great time to come on board as they're in the midst of growth!
This person will be responsible for leading the project development team in all facets. This role will also be customer facing - so its important that you're a people person and dedicated to providing a positive client experience!
- Work alongside the leadership team to develop strategies that support the organization's mission to deliver renewable energy projects by providing development services to clients
- Effectively communicate department and project milestones
- Manage the budget of the department
- Continue to grow the project development team
- Encourage effective performance through team building, mentor-ship, and professional development
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationships with clientele
- 3-5 years of experience in renewable energy project development
- Experience managing a team
- Experience in wind development is preferred
- Ability to report to the Minneapolis office 2-3 times monthly