Title: Director of Project Development
Summary: A leading owner and operator of solar energy assets is looking to expand their team with a talented and motivated Director of Development. With a focus on Distributed Generation Solar projects in the Northeast. This candidate will lead origination and development efforts for projects ranging from 1-5 MW. My client has capabilities that span the entire solar project life-cycle from project development, design, and construction, through financing, operations, and maintenance.
The Director of Project Development will be responsible for….
- Manage site origination, permitting, and interconnection, tax negotiations, revenue contracting, and other development activities.
- Create and maintain relationships with landowner's stakeholders, and energy users.
- Manage the Proposal Process for RFPS.
- Prospect suitable greenfield sites through land options, landowner outreach, and lease negotiations.
- Support of the internal finance and construction teams to facilitate project financing and construction.
The Director of Project Development should have experience with….
- 5+ years of relevant experience in project development in the renewable energy industry.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with landowners and stakeholders.
- Experience with Distributed Generation solar and storage development.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume below.