Summary: This company brings a decade of global leadership in solar PV utility scale power generation plants customized for local energy markets. This company is vertically integrated and offers a full spectrum of PV solutions and cutting-edge technologies. This group is seeing tremendous growth and, on a trajectory, to have a significant influence in the energy industry, as well as energy storge. This company is looking to add an Director of Project Finance to their Sales and Development team.
Location: Irvine, CA OR Remote (10% travel)
Key responsibilities would include….
- Identify potential project investors within the equity fund and banking communities and develop strategies to build up utility solar power generation pipeline in North America
- Recommend optimal large-scale utility solar power generation plant project finance structure
- Structuring, negotiating, and closing project financing, including construction debt, term debt, equity structures, tax equity and asset leases
- Review of project documentation, including third-party reports
Desired skills and experience for the Director of Project Finance include:
- Experience sourcing, developing, and managing relationships with institutional investors, specifically solar
- Demonstrated ability to bring closure to complex and high value business agreements, execute on and close transactions
Additional Information for the future Director of Project Finance:
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Leadership experience
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a quickly growing business
Interested and want to learn even more?
Let's connect over a phone call: Maura Bergan|875-362-0178