My client is seeking an experienced Sales professional with strong experience in Sales/Business Development selling Utility Scale Energy Storage projects to Utilities, developers, IPPs and EPCs. They are a $15 Billion Dollar global company already have a long history with embedded electronics and technology! With that, they are a very established company globally and is still in the process of building out the North American team focused on bringing their EV DC Fast charging and BESS products to the market.
The Director of Sales will be responsible for:
- Developing/implementing business opportunities for turn-key solutions of Battery Energy Storage Systems, PV and Micro-grids.
- Lead all Contract negotiations while creating long term relationships for repeat business.
- Implement strategies to increase sales for BESS, PV, and Micro-grids.
- Handle all of the RFQ responses and make sure they are completed on time.
- Ability to meet/exceed annual sales targets and managing the product portfolio.
The Director of Sales should have experience with:
- 7+ Years of experience in business development or sales in utility scale renewable energy projects.
- Existing Network and experience working withing Utilities, IPPs, and Developers.
- Proven Knowledge of Grid Codes, energy, and power intensive BESS applications.
- Eager to work in an exciting fast-paced role.
- Competitive Pay + Strong Benefits
- A lot of flexibility (Growth mode in North America)
- Remote Role!
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume below.