Summary: One of the nation's leading developer, owner and operators of utility scale solar plants is looking for a Director of Project Finance. This company works within a diverse set of portfolios and customers on utility and large C&I projects. This rapidly growing company is places an emphasis on delivering clean energy needs and reducing environmental impact for their local communities.
The Director of Project Finance primary responsibilities would include….
- Successfully negotiate and close project financing
- Work with VP of Finance Analyst to update and maintain financial models
- Populate and manage project data site
- Capture value and economic return for all projects
Desired skills and experience for the Director of Project Finance include:
- 4-6 years of project finance, investment banking, M&A or other finance related experiences
- Preferred renewable energy project finance experience and interest in the industry
- Intellectually curious and analytic problem solver with the ability to communicate and leader multiple projects and people
Additional Information for the future Director of Project Finance:
- Embrace and thrive in a fast-paced environment with opportunities to expand knowledge
- Rapid growth into new and emerging markets
- Strong company culture with successful project outcomes
- Remote flexibility
Interested and want to learn even more?
Let's connect over a phone call: Maura Bergan|875-362-0178