Title: Director of Development (Remote)
Summary: My client is seeking an experienced professional with a strong background in developing utility scale energy storage projects in the New England Power Markets and a passion for sustainability. If you have a proven track record of driving Utility Scale projects from inception to NTP, excellent communication skills and a drive to make a difference, we want to hear from you. Apply today to join this dynamic and inclusive team!
The Director of Development will be responsible for:
- Site Origination, Permitting and Planning: This position will also be responsible for managing the real estate, permitting and interconnection aspects of multiple utility scale energy storage projects.
- Permitting is an URGENT NEED right now!!
- Project development: Developing Solar projects, starting with origination and going to NTP.
- Development Management: Overseeing project finances, budgets, and schedules while ensuring project compliance with regulations and industry standards.
The Solar Project Developer should have the following qualifications:
- Good understanding of the energy markets
- New England Power Market Experience!!
- Effective team leader and collaborator.
- Willing to travel to the Chicago Office when needed. (Remote Role)
- A competitive compensation package with strong competitive annual bonus!
- Great health insurance and other Benefits!
- Tight-knit Culture!
If you are interested in the Director of Development role, then please don't hesitate to reach out to me on my phone at (857)972-9277 or via LinkedIn to talk more about the opportunity!