This national company is seeking a Director in Tampa, FL. The ideal candidate will bring civil engineering experience with a focus on Water/Wastewater in the consulting industry and/or working with, or for, public sector clients. This position offers an excellent career development opportunity for someone looking to grow their engineering career, with potential for not only business and personal growth, but ownership in the firm.
The successful candidate should have experience managing Water/Waste Water Utility projects of moderate size and complexity, make decisions independently and resolve complex problems. In addition to project delivery responsibilities, candidates must be able to perform business development, manage budgets, personnel, schedules, sub consultants, and client interaction. The candidate must also have the ability to support operations managers and practice leaders in business development and pursuit of Water/Wastewater Utility opportunities.
· Bachelor or Masters degree in Civil Engineering
· 15 years of experience to support Water/Wastewater Utility projects including pipeline and facility design, and planning
· Water and Wastewater System planning and design
· Licensed PE
· Water/Wastewater treatment experience
· Responsible for business development, production, and staffing
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal