About the company:
Our client is a multidisciplinary engineering, design, and consultancy company that provides services in the areas of buildings, transport, planning and urban design, environment and health, energy, and management consulting. They have a over 30 offices globally and a growing presence in Australia. This firm works on projects ranging from small-scale developments to large, complex infrastructure projects. They are also committed to sustainability and use innovative solutions to help clients achieve their goals in a socially responsible way.
- Provide technical leadership to the contaminated sites team in the delivery of high-quality contaminated site assessments, investigations and remediation projects.
- Manage project budgets, schedules, and deliverables, ensuring that projects are completed within scope, schedule, and budget constraints.
- Lead the development and implementation of project plans, site assessments, remediation strategies and feasibility studies.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, stakeholders, regulators, and other key stakeholders.
- Provide expert advice and technical support to clients and the team in the development of contaminated sites remediation strategies.
- Ensure compliance with applicable environmental regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in business development activities, including the preparation of proposals, budgets, and scopes of work.
- Mentor and supervise staff, providing guidance and support to ensure their professional development and growth.
- A Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Geology, Engineering, or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in contaminated site assessment and remediation, including at least 5 years of experience in a project management or leadership role.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and leading teams, including providing technical guidance, mentoring and supervision.
- Strong knowledge of Western Australian environmental regulations, policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write technical reports and proposals.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address complex environmental issues.
If this role or company sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply with your CV and we can connect you with the right opportunity specific to your career goals. This consultancy offers a competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, and clear opportunities for career advancement.