Title: Distribution Engineer
Job Summary: A leading company in providing engineering support services and technology solutions is hiring for a Distribution Engineer, with particular expertise in mechanical and electrical engineering, embedded systems, and manufacturing engineering. With 2,400 employees around the world, they have been providing engineering support and tech solutions for the global market for over 35 years. Are you a professional with an eye for quality who wants to design and develop the desert?
The Distribution Engineer will be responsible for:
- Designing and reviewing overhead and underground distribution lines
- Designing and engineering various projects in rural and urban locations
- Some traveling to client sites depending on project needs
- Coordinating design teams and ensuring project objectives are being met
The Distribution Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years experience with electric utility distribution design projects or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years experience with complex overhead and underground distribution projects
- Basic knowledge of NESC, codes and standards
If you are interested in the Distribution Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply!