Currently working with a number of Utilities and Consulting firms looking to add Distribution Planning Engineers to their teams. Please see below for more information on the locations / requirements.
- New England
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Fully Remote - Multiple openings (5 + years of experience)
- Conduct detailed analysis of the electrical distribution system to identify potential bottlenecks, areas of improvement, and system vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop short-term and long-term distribution plans that address capacity constraints, load growth, and system resiliency.
- Utilize advanced software tools and modeling techniques to simulate and analyze the impact of system modifications, equipment upgrades, and load forecasting on the distribution network.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or higher
- Experience using CYME / Synergi / Milsoft WindMil
- Must have some level of experience with Distribution System Planning