- Oversee the planning of work to ensure optimal integration and coordination of both internal and external resources and the timely delivery of material and equipment
- Oversee the securing of approval for permits and licenses, budgets, materials, contractors and other resources for these projects
- coordinate a multi-disciplined team and will be assigned to manage multiple electric utility distribution infrastructure projects
- Defining the project WBS, Cost Baseline and OBS structure, initiating the project, building its comprehensive work plan, controlling and managing the safety, risks, scope, schedule, quality and budget.
- Preparation of project management plans in accordance with PMI standards, including the coordination of technical, quality assurance, and safety plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering, or related field plus 7 years of related project management experience
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in managing electric distribution projects
- Familiarity with electric distribution projects and local market