One of our clients is actively looking for a Document Controller to join their team! You will be the first person in the APAC team to take on the responsibility, hence you will have high responsibility as well as many rooms to develop your career here.
Company profile: one of the biggest renewable energy developer companies in the world with diversified project types (Solar, Onshore Wind, Offshore Wind, BESS)
Location: Tokyo, Japan (hybrid working environment available!)
Employment type: Permanent
- Oversee the overall quality control, recording, and monitoring of project documentation for offshore projects at every phase of their lifecycles.
- Create deliverable documentation reporting for various projects, packages, and disciplines per project specifications at every phase of the projects' lifecycles.
- Oversee the upkeep and effectiveness of all offshore document distribution matrices throughout a project, as well as make sure deliverables are distributed appropriately.
- Provide sufficient training, information, and support to all project participants regarding document management procedures and applications (Electronic Document Management System).
- Oversee the Document Management tasks for an Offshore Project, including creating Project Specific Work Instructions and making sure other Document Controllers and Senior Document Controllers follow the project-specific modifications.
- Oversee the Document Control function in project-specific variations at all project lifecycle stages.
- Guarantee that project resources are managed efficiently to deploy a streamlined and effective Document Management function to fulfill project requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Document Controller
- Working background in the Energy sector; ideally in Renewable Energy, open for EPC Construction, Infrastructure, or Oil and Gas sector
- Fluent Japanese and English communication (spoken and written)
- Strong experience in Database Management Systems (DBMS)