Join our vibrant team as an Environmental Consultant, gain access to advanced scientific resources used to access the risk of an international clientele. Enjoy the flex ability of a flex schedule that allows you to work from home or the office.
- Environmental Site Assessment of acquire land assets and multiple projects.
- Review and abstracting of regulatory obligation for multi-media environmental compliance.
- Prepare technical documentation, summarizing assessments.
- Articulate conclusions of contamination and develop of site mitigation activities.
From the inception of your journey enjoy a rewarding unmatched personal and profession career progression.
- An education in Geology, Engineering to include, Civil, Environmental, Chemical, or Geological Engineering, or a degree in an Environmentally-Related field. With 3+ years of field experience.
- Strong understanding of environmental site assessment Phase I and Due Diligence.
- Background in Mergers and Acquisitions strongly preferred but not required.
- Possess knowledge of multi-media environmental compliance topics and general understanding of rules and regulations of the Clean Air Act (CAA), Clean Water Act (CWA), Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), Spill Prevention, Control, and Counter Measure (SPCC), National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES), and Emergency Plan and Community Right-to-Know (EPRCA).
- Expert in remediation investigation and environmental site assessment of contaminations mitigation and off-site removal. To include contaminant control and design, regulatory obligations. Knowledge of Geographical Information systems is a plus.