An international Chemical MNC is looking for an experienced EHSQ Manager to join the business and look after its projects in China. This is a great opportunity to develop a long-term career with a company that places great care and emphasis on its employees.
- Manage all safety aspects and implement EHS/HSE guidelines for site
- Lead a team of experienced EHS engineers to ensure that all safety issues are resolved
- Develop safety measures and guidelines for all employees to adhere to
- Ensure compliance to safety regulations and guidelines
- At least 15 years EHS/HSE experience in O&G/petrochemical industry
- Based in Yanzhou, Shandong
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Managerial experience is a bonus
Do reach out to me if you or someone you know is interested.