SCADA Design Manager
My client is a full service Water/wastewater company who commit themselves to providing the highest level of service and building long term partnerships.
In this role, you will manage engineers who design Water/Wastewater electrical, instrumentation, and control systems. These systems typically include process instrumentation, control panels, motor controls, switchgear, generators, UPS systems, power monitoring, PLCs, OITs/HMIs, SCADA/DCS.
- Manage Design Engineers on different experience levels, ranging from entry-level to Senior level.
- Design and manage preparation of electrical and automation systems, plans and specs, for water/wastewater processes
- Design and manage preparation of detailed control panel wiring schematics, panel layouts, bills of material, communication diagrams, submittal packages, etc.
- Project Manage Electrical or Automation Design projects that are primarily Electrical or Automation scoped.
- Works with other Design Engineer to periodically review and update design standards to maintain compliance with applicable codes, industry standards, and good engineering practice.
- Occasionally visits client sites to investigate existing field conditions as required for preparing design documents.
- Assist in business development activities as needed with the Regional Manager.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- Advanced Computer Skills, Literacy, & Proficiency.
- AutoCAD experience required.
- Visio experience a plus, or must be willing to be quickly trained.
- Must possess excellent oral, written, & digital communication skills.
- Must be able to easily interact within a multi-disciplined Engineering environment.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills for productive task and time management.
- Must be able to identify and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Management experience preferred
- Texas PE license preferred