We have a current opportunity for an Electrical Director on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
You will be responsible for providing technical leadership for all offshore activities related to electrical works in the delivery of the project together with the directors of other engineering interfaces.
- Manage a team of technical individuals for electrical package
- Lead the department and the development of the teams in accordance with business needs enabling the organization to serve the full life-cycle and portfolio of wind farms with technical excellence.
- Ensure that the teams are up to date with the latest trends and possibilities within their field of expertise and secure an innovative work environment while balancing the risk associated with these initiatives
- Enable the department to provide new value-adding initiatives to our key stakeholders
- Set the direction for the department and ensure alignment with stakeholder needs
- Coach and Mentor the team across multiple locations
- Support identification of development opportunities
- Drive standardization and continuous improvement process in responsibility
- Collaborate closely with other departments to maximize the business potential along the entire value chain.
- Attract competent staff and develop a motivated team
- Ensure high level of safety performance for the team and the projects supported.
- Ensure that all activities are planned, managed, monitored and adequately resourced.
- Engineering university degree (M.Sc. or PhD) with a minimum of 12 years relevant work experience including experience as a Senior Manager in offshore projects managing large teams.
- Experienced in leading a seniority mixture of individual contributors (ranging from early career to very experienced employees)
- English in both verbal and written form.
- Highly motivated and communicative with enthusiasm and can be a role model for our technical specialists.
- Proven skilled in dealing with strategic, highly complex issues, problems and challenges and can transfer technical challenges into economic impact
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!