Attention all California Electrical Engineers!! There is an urgent need for your expertise.
An MEP firm out of Los Angles, California is looking to grow their team. Founded in 1995 they have been delivering high-quality engineering and consulting services across the whole country. Their project expertise ranges from new construction to renovations for hotels, corporate offices, retail, restaurants, sports and recreation, education, technology, and residential.
Responsibilities of Electrical Engineer...
- Perform complex engineering of overhead and/or underground electric distribution systems, including the preparation of field notes, drawings, specifications, and estimates
- Perform field evaluation of proposed installation sites as required
- Verify Bill of Materials meet the requirements of the design and client needs
- Design distribution projects with neatness and a small margin for error utilizing software such as PLS-CADD, O-Calc, and AutoCAD
- Conduct electrical design review meetings and provide minutes
- Interface with project management and designers during the design phase
- Support manufacturing with fabrication drawings and other related information as required
- Produce "As Built" drawings
- Communicate and coordinate project activities with the project manager, client, and other stakeholders as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an ABET-accredited college or relevant experience
- Engineer-In-Training certificate strongly preferred
- Experience with CAD systems such as AutoCAD, Revit
- Basic knowledge of Electrical Distribution Systems.
- Ability to read and understand One-Line Diagrams
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills combined with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic communication skills both written and oral are expected
- Excellent communication and effective interpersonal skills are required
- Must be able to effectively discuss, explain and coordinate designs with drafters and other disciplines cross-functionally
- Must be able to function effectively both as a member of a team and as an individual contributor
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in the time allotted with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work under stress and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be capable of effectively and accurately working on several projects at one time
An excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off.
If you are looking to level up in your career and join and highly motivated team, don't hesitate to apply today!