One of the world's largest investors in renewable power in looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team! Focusing on hydropower facilities projects, this IPP is looking for a candidate who is passionate about contributing to their renewable portfolio and with a team-player mentality. Ideal candidate must be willing to relocate or in New York.
- Manage design, specification, cost, construction, and commissioning of projects
- Coordinate with the utility to determine cause for system faults or disturbances
- Conduct pre-bid and preconstruction meeting
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Familiarity with NEC and NFPA standards
- Familiarity with power generation equipment
- Knowledge of different techniques, management, and administration
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!