Title: T&D Engineering Manager
Summary: A proactive engineering firm in the Southeast is seeking a strong, experienced electrical engineer with management experience preferred to lead their engineering team. You will oversee a group of electrical engineers and assign various projects across the team. Does your previous experience in electrical engineering make you a top contender to be a part of a company that has 40 plus years of experience in the high voltage space? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
- Leads the efforts of design department for utility system projects ranging from 69kV-345kV.
- Assigning projects across the electrical engineering team.
- Ensure all design activities are being performed up to the company's standards/guidelines.
- Responsible for hiring and obtaining new engineers and making sure they are up to speed.
- Lead various design activities, as well assist with the electrical engineer's design activities.
The Engineering Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in substation design, protection & control, and relay.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- E. license required.
- 10+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Must have at least 4+ years of U.S. experience
If you are interested in the Engineering Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.