We have an opening for a Senior Estimator with the top full service electrical contractor in the United States. They currently have a large backlog of overhead and underground transmission and distribution projects across the west coast and are looking to grow out their team.
Our Client is a dynamic and forward-thinking company at the forefront of the energy industry. They specialize in providing innovative energy solutions that promote sustainability and reduce environmental impact. They we continue to expand their operations, they are seeking a highly experienced and motivated Senior Estimator to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to our mission of creating a greener and more sustainable future.
- Conduct detailed and accurate cost estimates for energy projects, including overhead and underground transmission and distribution projects
- Analyze and interpret project plans and technical documents to assess project scope
- Mentor and support junior estimators, providing guidance and sharing industry knowledge
- Prepare comprehensive and professional proposals and reports for clients
- Candidate must be willing to work Hybrid out of one of the following office locations
- San Diego, CA
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Spokane, WA
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an estimator in the energy or construction industry
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to travel up to 25%