On-Site Project Manager - Houston
LVI Associates are currently working with an Atlanta based union-electrical contractor with a serious presence within the local market. They are looking for foremen for their upcoming data center, healthcare and high rise projects but do complete a range of other projects also
Desired Project Experience:
*Clean Room / Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Develop prospective clients whilst maintaining and improving existing client relationships.
- Coordinate with Superintendent to ensure field crews are being managed effectively
- Complete projects safely, profitably, timely, of a high quality and according to customer expectations.
- Partners with Human Resources to optimize recruiting and selection, employee relations, and other related topics as it pertains to direct reports.
- Continually keep up to date on changes with the NEC
- Work alongside estimators to ensure accuracy.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, that exemplifies confidence, trust and success as well as demonstrated skills in scheduling, planning and leadership.
- Completion of a formal apprentice or training scheme
- Field Experience Required (8 years+)
- Experience Running Projects $4M +
- Commercial Experience
- Completion of formal apprenticeship program
- Completed Osha 10 / 30