We have a current opportunity for a Electrical Group Leader on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Greenville, South Carolina. For further information about this position please apply.
The Electrical Group Leader will be responsible for building, leading and managing an integral group of engineering professionals in support of various projects for the Greenville Water Design Center. Diversity in high-volume, custom plant projects will allow this engineer the opportunity to be hands-on with design, directly involved with clients, provide mentorship to team members and actively participate in marketing initiatives.
- Support Regional Teams
- Develop conceptual designs
- Developing, one-line diagrams and power plants
- Managing and mentoring teams
- recruiting top talent and building out the electrical team
- Manage and mentor professional development for electrical team members
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) license or with the ability to be licensed
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 10+ years of technical related experience with 2+ years of experience in project/team leadership