- Carry out servicing, testing, maintenance of switch gear, transformers, switchboards and cables in distribution network
- Ensure that all administrative requirements of clients are met
- Liaise closely with relative counterpart on schedules, work scope, on-site issues, technical issues etc..
- Ensure project compliance and timely completion of site work and or project documentation
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by management
- At least 12 years of experience within the Electrical Industry
- Applicants MUST have a LEW license (Grade 7 and above) to be considered
- Candidates possessing a Electrical PE license would be beneficial
- Candidates with a construction background is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Singaporean / Singaporean PR only
If interested, kindly submit a updated copy of your CV and I will be in touch. If not, it would be greatly appreciated if you can forward this to anyone within your network who may be suitable. Thank you!