One of Nashville's top Electrical Contractors are looking for an Operations Manager to join and help grow their construction company.
They specialize in commercial and heavy commercial projects including healthcare, high rise, office fit outs and campus projects.
They a are looking for someone with extensive electrical experience in both field and managerial positions who can bring new ideas and growth strategies to their business.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- A strong personal presence with excellent leadership, interpersonal and relationship building skills, giving the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Ability to problem solve and communicate instruction effectively.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety protocol
- Highly motivated individual
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for operational results, including profit and loss (P&L), safety, fleet utilization, and delivery of project(s) to customers in a geographic region, program of work, or some combination.
- Responsible for creating and executing project and construction execution plans for assigned projects and programs, including safety, scope management, scheduling of crews and equipment, quality, subcontractor management, etc.
- Responsible for determining and implementing effective project/program delivery team structure for assigned projects and programs.
- Responsible for ensuring necessary equipment and tools are acquired for assigned projects or delegation to project/program management team.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction with delivery of assigned projects, including quality and schedule requirements.
- Work with senior management to develop and implement growth plan for the area.
- Understand and comply with Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures as well as safety program requirements and construction practices
- Document all violations, provide appropriate notification and recommend and/or implement correction actions as required
- Responsible for the productivity and progress of contractual performance of the project
- Responsible for training and development of field crew, foreman and general foreman