Project Manager - St Louis
LVI Associates are currently working with one of the most innovative and exciting Electrical Contractors in St Louis. They both an established and growing firms who have been in the market for over 60 years specializing in large heavy commercial projects.
- Develop prospective clients whilst maintaining and improving existing client relationships.
- Work alongside Purchasing Department and their vendors to make sure field crews have the materials they require.
- Complete projects safely, profitably, timely, of a high quality and according to customer expectations.
- Partners with Human Resources to optimize recruiting and selection, employee relations, and other related topics as it pertains to direct reports.
- Continually keep up to date on changes with the NEC
- Work alongside estimators to ensure accuracy.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, that exemplifies confidence, trust and success as well as demonstrated skills in scheduling, planning and leadership.
- Completion of a formal apprentice or training scheme and / or degree in related field ect. Electrical Engineering
- Field Experience Preferred (8 years+)
- Experience Running Projects $10M +
- Healthcare, Data Centre Commercial Experience
- Experience Running Crews of 25+