Electrical Superintendent - Orlando - ITS / Highway Lighting
LVI Associates are currently working with on ITS / Electrical contractor based with strong presence within the Orlando DOT Market. They are looking for an Superintendent for a highway lighting project in central Florida. They have a huge backlog of roadway electrical work and also overhead signage jobs at the Orlando Airport (OIA).
Desired Project Experience:
*Traffic Signal Installations
*Traffic Signal Maintenance
*High Mast Lighting
*Traffic Control Services
*Pavement Vehicle Loop Sawing and Installation
*Directional Conduit Boring
- Develop prospective clients whilst maintaining and improving existing client relationships.
- Work alongside Purchasing Department and their vendors to make sure field crews have the materials they require.
- Complete projects safely, profitably, timely, of a high quality and according to customer expectations.
- Partners with Human Resources to optimize recruiting and selection, employee relations, and other related topics as it pertains to direct reports.
- Continually keep up to date on changes with the NEC
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, that exemplifies confidence, trust and success as well as demonstrated skills in scheduling, planning and leadership.
- Completion of a formal apprentice or training scheme
- Field Experience Preferred (8 years+)
- Experience Running Projects $4M +
- DOT Experience
- Field Experience