My client is a growing Security Integration firm based in New York City, who specialise in low voltage. With there plans to double in size within the next 3 years it gives you the opportunity to grow with them! My client focuses on large enterprise level new construction projects. They have built their brand on the collective strength of their team, based on the experience and reputation of individuals who serve as a source of protection, strategic guidance and leadership. They are currently seeking a highly skilled & experienced Foreman in New York City.
- Manage and coordinate groups of technicians and sub-contractors on field.
- Great understanding of security systems and the integration behind them.
- Responsible for completing all assigned tasks within the specified cost budget and responsible for the quality of work performed.
- Assist with the completion of all in-house assembly/test/checkout tasks
- Assist with solving technical challenges as they arise. Help to resolve potential issues that will have a negative impact on the customer and their company.
- 7+ years of Electronic Security experience.
- 5+ years of Technician experience.
- Knowledge of Genetec, Ccure 9000, Lenel, Axis preferred
If you are interested, please apply below!