My client is an accomplished and proven Security Integration firm who are growing rapidly and have doubled in size in the past 3 years to cover the majority of the east cost. My client have built their brand on the collective strength of their team, based on the experience and reputation of individuals who serve as a source of protection, strategic guidance and leadership. They are currently seeking a highly skilled & experienced Project Manager in New York City.
- Manage and co ordinate groups of technicians and sub contractors on field.
- Great understanding of security systems and the integration behind them.
- Manages, oversees, and coordinates all operational aspects of customer engagements for specific accounts.
- Work with senior leadership to communicate plans, initiatives and goals
- See the project from conception to completion.
- 7+ years of Electronic Security experience.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
If you are interested, please apply below!