I am currently working with a multi-million dollar Security Integrator based out of the heart of Washington DC, who is looking for an AutoCAD Design Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. This firm specialises on Government and Federal Projects. The successful applicant will be able to work well in a fast paced environment.
Roles and responsibilities will look like
- Converting freehand drawings from the pre-sales team to automated Autocad/Revit drawings.
- Using both Analogue and digital resources to generate drawings
- Revising plans to meet architectural requirements
- Problem Solving and troubleshooting, to fine tune plans generated
- Clearly communicating with other members of your team to understand how to progress and qualify designs.
- 5 Years Minimum experience
- Thorough understanding of AutoCAD (Revit, BIM, Bluebeam are an added strength)
- Experience in Integration of Electronic Security Systems (CCTV, Access Control and Intrusion Detection)
- Secret Clearance (preferred)/ Public Trust Clerance (available for upwards sponsorship)