Title: Security Field Engineer
Location: New York City
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Security Field Engineer to join our team. As a Security Field Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical support and expertise to our customers in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Electronic Security Systems.
* Install, configure and maintain security solutions, access control, intrusion prevention systems, and IP Cameras.
* Provide technical support to customers, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to security solutions.
* Work closely with customers to understand their security requirements and provide solutions that meet their needs.
* Assist in the development and implementation of security policies and procedures.
* Keep up-to-date with the latest security threats and technologies, and share knowledge with colleagues and customers.
* Participate in on-call rotations and provide after-hours support as required.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in security engineering or a related field.
* Strong knowledge of network security principles, intrusion prevention systems, and security appliances.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with excellent problem-solving skills.
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Relevant certifications such as Genetec, Lenel, CCure9000 are preferred but not required.
My client will offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and opportunities for growth and development within the company. If you have a passion for security and a desire to work in a challenging and rewarding environment, please apply today.