LVI Associates is currently representing a quickly growing, energy-consulting firm looking to add a Senior Energy Engineer.
- Oversee/assist in energy engineering tasks such as; energy audits, feasibility studies, benchmarking, retro commissioning, etc..
- Perform site visits to identify energy conservation methods
- Assess client's equipment
- Provide thoughtful data analysis and energy trend for systems
- Utilize energy modeling applications and simulations to predict benefits from carbon-reduction, energy efficiency, etc.
- Participate in customer-sited delivery of proposals, recommendations, and post-implementation assessment.
- Degree in mechanical engineering or related discipline
- 7 or more years work experience in the commercial sector of the energy field
- Experience conducting energy audits (on-site) for commercial and industrial clients
- Strong working knowledge of various systems in commercial facilities (HVAC, lighting, building control; refrigeration, boilers, etc.)
- Creating and enhancing energy modeling applications, such as eQUEST
- Presenting technical/analytical information directly to clients
- Dynamic energy load profile analysis and the use of energy benchmarking and simulation tools.
- Understanding of the drivers to decarbonize the energy footprint of businesses.
- PE (Mechanical)
- US Citizen