We have a current opportunity for an Energy APAC Lead permanently with a global leading offshore wind developer with a strong presence in the APAC region. With new upcoming projects in their pipeline, they are looking for an experienced person to join their Taiwan office. The position will be based in Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Implement and come up with an offtake strategy
- Securing agreements with corporates and other public departments
- Draft Power Purchase Agreement (PPA/CPPA) and handle the process from start to end, including negotiating details and collaborating with internal stakeholders.
- Building partnerships and helping to minimize the risks from offshore assets while maintaining the relationship with the existing client in the APAC region (e.g Korea, Japan, Australia)
- Contributing to the forecasting and helping to calibrate the yield models.
- According to different countries' regulations identify the opportunities and risks.
- Minimum degree in engineering, economics, mathematics, or a comparable education
- 5+ years experience in relevant power markets or the renewable energy industry.
- Proven track record of closing deals.
- Profound knowledge of PPA structures, valuation, pricing, and risk mitigation.
- Understanding of relevant market regulation.
- A good local network will be preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English is preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.