Title: Energy / CxA / LEED Manager
Summary: This multi-disciplinary engineering firm has a sizeable staff with successful and qualified civil, environmental, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and technicians. They work on a wide range of projects varying from energy-saving and environmentally conscious building designs, environmental risk assessments, roadway and bridge designs and inspections, and major water and wastewater systems. They are looking for a dynamic leader to head up its energy efficiency and commissioning engineering group.
- Communicate with client staff and principals, construction managers and construction trades.
- Review and optimize building control systems and EMS performance.
- Develop clear reports that convey information in narrative checklist and tabular form.
- Observe third party testing, equipment start-up and direct/conduct functional testing.
- Conduct commissioning meetings and facilitate issue resolution.
- BS or MS in mechanical or architectural engineering
- Commissioning Industry Certification
- LEED AP accreditation
- PE license
- Expertise with eQuest and Trane Trace 700
- Understanding of the building construction process, HVAC, electrical and BAS
Excellent benefits including health, life, disability insurance, and 401K program.