Company Summary: A nationally recognized developer, owner/ operator in utility scale solar and energy storage space is looking for a highly accomplished Energy Storage Engineer to join their fast-growing team. They own and operate a portfolio of projects across 9 states, and have installed 2,000MW + of wind, solar, and energy storage projects.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for energy storage design and engineering
- Support project development and procurement
- Review 30/60/90/IFP/IFC packages, electrical studies, and vendor submittals
- Respond to project RFIs through construction and commissioning
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 2+ years experience in Energy Storage (Utility Scale)
- Familiarity with MV AC collection and substation design
- Understanding and familiarity with related energy storage codes: NFPA 855, NESC, UL9540/UL9540A
- Generous PTO
- Competitive bonus structure, long term incentive program
- Full medical, dental, health, vision benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Career development opportunities
If you're interested, please don't hesitate to apply or message me directly!