Title: Energy Storage Project Developer
Summary: A leading owner and operator of solar energy assets is looking to expand their team with a talented and motivated energy storage project developer. With a focus on Distributed Generation Battery Storage projects across the United States this candidate will lead origination and development efforts. My client has capabilities that span the entire solar project life-cycle from project development, design, and construction, through financing, operations, and maintenance.
The Energy Storage Project Developer will be responsible for….
- Originating and developing energy storage projects at the distributed generation scale.
- Manage site origination, permitting, and interconnection, tax negotiations, revenue contracting, and other development activities.
- Manage the Proposal Process for RFPS.
- Prospect suitable greenfield sites through land options, landowner outreach, and lease negotiations.
The Energy Storage Project Developer should have experience with….
- 4+ years of relevant experience in project development in the renewable energy industry.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with landowners and stakeholders.
- Experience with battery storage technologies is preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.