We currently have a position open for an Engineer III within the water/wastewater sector with one of the most recognized and established water/wastewater firms in the Tampa area.
Our client, who has 40 years experience in the water/wastewater sector, is a very family orientated business that is focuses on municipal consulting, planning, and engineering services including water infrastructure and watershed management. Technical projects will include water and/or wastewater treatment, pump stations, pipelines, and biosolids, just to name a few.
- Clearly communicates project deadlines, assignments and objectives to project team
- Conducts experiments and data collection with emphasis on data integrity, quality control and protocol compliance; utilizes data acquisition/recording equipment and instrumentation
- Performs calculations using engineering formulas and skills
- Candidate will lead the technical delivery of multiple projects and must be familiar with local regulators and must also be able to support marketing and proposal efforts, as appropriate
- Assists with the research of funding opportunities/grants for clients and prospective clients; maintains data on funding sources and procedures for future reference
- Develops and implements project resource plan and manages the staffing of assigned projects.
- Creates project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for projects using lessons learned
- Provides guidance to drafters/designers, engineers, craft workers, other project team members, contractors or subcontractors
- Interact with old clients, as well as establish new clients, promoting the company name further
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university or college
- PE license in FL
- Minimum 8 years of water/wastewater experience
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Possesses in-depth knowledge of project goals, drivers, strategies, risks and opportunities
- Highly self-motivated, able to anticipate and initiate subsequent project tasks
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to function efficiently within a project team environment