Title: Engineering Manager
Company Summary: One of the leading developer, owner, and operators of utility scale solar energy plants is looking for an experienced leader to fulfill the role of Engineering Manager. My client is one of the largest IPP's in the country and rapidly growing their team. This role is fully remote with frequent travel.
The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for…
- Supporting business development, pipeline of solar projects, technical design reviews for solar plants and substations
- Communicating with clients, stakeholders, vendors, landowners, etc.
- Leading teams of engineers to effectively complete project requirements
- Coordinate with project management and operations teams leading up to and through project commercial operations to completion in a timely manner
The Senior Project Engineer should have experience with…
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- 7+ years of systems design experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, BlueBeam, ProCore, and PVSyst
- Assessing new properties for solar plant constructability
Apply below if you are interested!