Job title: Entry-Level Industrial Hygienist
Join a nationally recognised company with access to great cross-service collaboration between geotechical teams, industrial hygiene, transportation, and environmental teams. This firm has the perks of big company resources while having a small company feel. Become an Entry-Level Industrial Hygienist on a team who is respected for finishing projects on budget and on time.
Location: New York City
- 1-5 years of experience in Industrial Hygiene
- Extensive experience with mold, asbestos, and lead, with an emphasis on asbestos projects
- Proficiency in professional and effective communication with clients, management, and peers is essential.
- Strong skills in technical writing and verbal communication are required.
- The ability to work autonomously or with minimal supervision is a must.