Open position available for an environmental business unit leader available for any office along the east coast to play a key role in leading the Site Investigation and Remediation Management service areas and its expansion
In this role, you will focus on project delivery and business development for a number of diverse accounts in your location.
For these projects, you will be responsible for acting as the engineer on record and demonstrating that activities comply with the current regulations and guidance.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career professional to join a growing and exciting technical community, as you build a rewarding career path with a global environmental leader.
Serve as the manager and technical expert for multiple remediation projects... This will include
* Oversight of remediation projects in your location and beyond as including compliance with regulatory and mandatory timeframes, review and certification of major regulatory submittals, and management of administrative responsibilities such as annual fee reporting, retention forms, etc.;
* Coordination with other unit leaders with Project Manager and team for direction and guidance, review of sampling plans, data of known quality protocol (DKQP) requirements, and other project tasks;
* Preparation or review of reports summarizing various stages of the remedial program with certification that activities have been completed pursuant to current regulations and guidance for sites regulation
* Participation in key client meetings to summarize remedial progress, discuss important decisions relative to the path to closure, and assist with client correspondence and development;
* Active involvement in business development initiatives related to growing client accounts, including presentations to prospective clients, preparation of proposals and SOQ packages, and development of remediation case studies and other supporting documents;
* Demonstrate leadership in onboarding and training of staff relative to New Jersey regulatory requirements, report preparation, sampling methodologies and techniques, data evaluation, and incorporation of statistics and data visualization to support remedial approaches.
* Development of conceptual site models (CSMs) by engaging and managing restheirces such as groundwater flow and F&T modeling, GIS data visualization, preparation of cross sections, and other tools necessary to provide an understanding of the site for decision making purposes;
* Participation in site inspections and interviews with facility personnel as necessary to support preliminary assessments to identify Areas of Concern requiring further investigation;
* Project Management tasks such as management of sampling and remediation activities, subcontractor coordination and contracting, client correspondence, staff coordination, development of project schedule, project budgeting, invoicing, etc.
* Bachelors or Master's Degree in engineering, geology, environmental science, or related discipline.
* 15+ years of experience in the environmental consulting or related field.
* Strong understanding of the local regulatory climate, including the NJDEP Technical Requirements
* Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills.
Who They Are: As one of the world's leading consulting firm, this firm is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of employees worldwide. Sustainability is what they do, and is at the heart of both their service offerings and how they operate their business.
Driven by a dynamic vision: By 2021 they will be the clear leader in their chosen markets, they will double in value and they will deliver on their promises to clients.
Their vision means attracting, inspiring, developing and rewarding their people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers.
They achieve their vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living out their core values that include Accountability, Caring for their People, Client Focus, Collaboration, and Transparency.