We are working with a client that is looking for an Environmental District Manager to join their team in their Orlando office. As this role is a path to leadership of the Orlando office and the firm as a whole, our client takes pride in their strong backlog of work and high retention. This role will support a variety of petroleum remediation related projects and be a part of an ever-growing team.
- Develop and maintain client and regulatory agency relationships
- Market and sell new business
- Mentor and motivate staff, promoting the company's culture of success
- Develop winning proposals
- Attend client and industry conferences and trade shows, with willingness to present on subject matter expertise
- Oversee and manage state funded petroleum remediation and other remediation projects.
- Florida P.E. or P.G., or reciprocity
- 8+ years' experience in the environmental industry
- Experience in soil and groundwater remediation, UST, Phase I ESAs, brownfields, hazardous waste, and industrial air, water, and waste permitting/compliance a plus
- Client development and marketing experience
If interested, please apply!