Currently I am partnered with a celebrated Architecture and Planning firm. They are a global firm with over 23 hubs and are considered leaders in the Building, Environmental, Energy and Infrastructure space. An employee owned organisation who put their employees at the heart of everything they do.
Home to over 700 professionals globally creating a partnership between their team and their clients, completely a wide variety and complexity of projects from start to finish.
- Support project logistics
- Conducting work to professional standards and following firm's policies
- Conduct research and technical analyses as part of report writing and communication of project results
- Coordinate with internal and external team members
- Communicate project needs to all team members
- Working knowledge of ASTM Phase I & II ESA Standards
- Soil, groundwater and soil vapour sampling experience.
- Environmental Engineer or Geologist
- 3 - 10 years experience
- Groundwater and soil experience
- Field sampling
- Project management
- Landfill experience desired but not essential
- P.E or P.G licence preferred