Currently working with an employee owned Environmental consulting firm who put their employees at the heart of the organisation. My client have been operating for over 35 years and operate both nationally and internationally with 13 offices across the states and growing! Home to over 275 multidisciplinary technical experts with a passion for air, water, waste, land/ natural resources and infrastructure utilising their expertise to ensure their clients are operational and thriving!
We believe that collaboration leads to innovation and is a great recipe for success, so we encourage our internal experts to form a strategic alliance to drive our variety and complexity of projects. My client keep ahead of the latest technical details, regulation and movements across all our market segments. An organisation who values community and culture with forward-thinking ambitions that result in shared success.
- Organize and manage project teams for a wide variety of clients with environmental compliance tasks
- Lead development of permitting and compliance strategies
- Develop new business
- Assist clients identifying a variety of appropriate compliance related protocols
- Project management from start to finish
- Junior mentorship
- Excellent experience with environmental compliance
- Environmental management systems (EMS)
- Experience working with local, state or federal agencies
- PE, CHMM, CPEA or other registrations would be a plus but not essential
- Strong experience in Business Development