A consulting firm dedicated to solving their clients' toughest environmental challenges is looking to grow their team! This group is looking to add an Environmental Remediation Engineer to the group within the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast region.
You can expect to work in a friendly environment where you'll face challenging and rewarding work. Your contributions will make a difference, and your impact will be rewarded. You will have the opportunity to carve out your own career path, while working shoulder-to-shoulder with some of the most talented and dedicated professionals in the industry.
- Employees are co-workers and teammates, not just numbers
- They encourage diverse backgrounds, expertise, thoughts, and ideas to solve environmental and infrastructure challenges
- Collaboration is encouraged, and teams work together to complete projects, rather than just a small group of people being responsible for deadlines
- GES provides its engineers the ability to work on projects best suited to their talents and interests.
- 30+ years in business
- Able to provide the support of a large company, while continuing to have a smaller family feel
- Projects are complex environmental programs, working with some of the most recognizable companies in the world
- Really encourage personal relationships with clients, employees, and communities they live in work in. They also want to give back, and continue making communities safe to live
- Conduct site assessments and environmental impact studies.
- Develop and implement remediation plans to address contamination issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including geologists, hydrologists, and regulatory experts.
- Design and oversee the construction of remediation systems.
- Perform risk assessments and cost estimates for remediation projects.
- Ensure compliance with environmental regulations and permits.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of remediation projects.
- Provide technical expertise and support to clients and regulatory agencies.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in environmental engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Professional Engineer (PE) license is required
- Minimum of  years of experience in environmental remediation.
- Strong understanding of environmental regulations and compliance.
- Proficiency in environmental modeling and remediation software.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Commitment to sustainability and environmental stewardship.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on meaningful and impactful projects.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
- The chance to be part of a mission-driven organization dedicated to environmental sustainability.
If you are a dedicated Environmental Remediation Engineer with a passion for making a difference in the world, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and be a part of our commitment to creating a cleaner and more sustainable future.