❗ ATTENTION REMEDIATION EXPERTS ❗ This 100% employee-owned firm is looking for people like you!
A top 75 ENR Firm in New Jersey is looking for a Remediation Practice Leader to join their team! This firm has established practices throughout the United States and is looking for someone with aptitude, attitude and ambition!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to lead large-scale, multi-dimensional projects, grow clients, as well as mentor and train younger engineers on best practices.
This firm has excellent benefits, a very great work/life balance, as well as competitive salary in this market.
- BS plus 15 years' experience or equivalent experience in construction leadership and management for sites undergoing demolition and/or remediation.
- Ability to fully comprehend demolition/remediation contract documents and details, along with a solid understanding of demolition/remediation principles and techniques.
- Ability to provide day-to-day management, oversight, technical direction, supervision, and coordination of construction activities for the duration of the projects.
- Ability to develop, monitor, maintain and enforce project schedules.
- Ability to develop remediation plans, as needed
- This person will be responsible for various field activities including site management and report preparation of that area of specialty on projects.
- Maintain up-to-date techniques ensuring the credibility of technical assignment.
- Coordinate daily activities with other professionals and field personnel.
- Provide technical supervision and assistance to ensure that project activities are technically valid, and results are coordinated for added continuity and control.
- Prepare the sections of proposals relating to his or her area of specialty regarding scope, schedule, and equipment needed.
- Be familiar with potential hazards (safety and health) associated with project activities and advise manager of construction of procedures to mitigate.
- Acting as a working leader serves to coordinate all activities in an efficient manner to ensure that the project requirements and deadlines are met.